Monday, July 1, 2013

This blog is relocating

In a lot of ways, web design is not unlike heraldry. Shields and websites are graphical representations of individuals and organizations. Both have a unique code or language (HTML/CSS and Blazon) which, when interpreted either by a machine (internet browser) or a heraldic artist, renders a visual design. And both require a strong eye for aesthetics as well as a technical expertise to successfully develop.

In addition to my heraldry hobby I do graphic and web design. Because of the similarities, I've decided to conjoin my two extra-vocational identities on one website. From now on, the Maine Heraldry blog can be found at my domain, www.jeremyhammond.net.

The direct link for the blog is www.jeremyhammond.net/maineheraldryblog.

I hope you'll follow me at the new location!

No comments:

Post a Comment